Monday, November 1, 2010

Please move on over to www.virtualgdbk.com where I'll be blogging from now on.

Hello blog readers,

In all liklihood, you are my friend and thus already know that I've finally launched Virtual GDBK (that's a "guidebook" for the new world) and won't be updating this site anymore. This blog was always intended to get me used to internet publishing while developing my own, awesome, much-more-complicated travel guide site. i.e., Virtual GDBK. Head over there for my personal recommendations on what to do it 10 cities (with more coming soon), plus listings guides for those cities, recommended blogs, English-language media guides and much, much more.

Here's a sneak peek:



Hope to see you over there!

1 comment:

  1. very nice article..after very long time i see a brilliant content....thanks for sharing such a nice article .. keep posting..
    5 Star Hotel in Mussoorie
    TOP HILL STATIONS OF INDIA

    ReplyDelete